Saturday, June 22, 2013

Purple Pumpkin June challenge

The sketch for Purple Pumpkin's June challenge popped up in my blog feed the other day and I was instantly smitten. There was just something about it that I really, really liked.


Gorgeous yes? Although the only Purple Pumpkin supplies I have are pretty much 'vintage' now LOL, I decided to give the challenge a go. I couldn't just ignore this gorgeous sketch!

Levy & Frank

and some close ups ..

On this layout I have used Purple Pumpkin's crocheted doilies, fabric covered buttons, and pom pom trim. Since I last shopped with Purple Pumpkin, their range has expanded 'somewhat' (LOL) and having now browsed their new product ranges I can feel a wee bit of a shopping spree coming. You can find all their delicious their products HERE.

Meanwhile, if you'd like to give Purple Pumpkin's July sketch challenge a go, you can find all the details HERE. Good luck!!!    :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Alz! Thank you for all the nice words about PP and all the links!!! Not many people do that ;) Your layout is absolutely stunning!!!!!Thanks for playing along at Purple Pumpkin!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh. This is soooooo pretty! I love the colours and your attention to details!

    Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great LO. So many lovely PP embellies :) Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with PP this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so lovely! I love your style so very much! you rocked the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete