Thursday, July 18, 2013

Scrap Around The World - July

The challenge at Scrap Around The World this month was a doozy for me so being the stubborn wench I am I was determined to give it a go! Why did I find it a 'doozy'? Because the mood board screamed shabby chic at me (not to me LOL) and the sketch was unlike anything I've ever created.

Keren Tamir's gorgeous mood board


Don't get me wrong LOL. I loved the mood board. I love the look of shabby chic and adore shabby chic projects and home decor. It's just not me. But there was certainly loads of inspiration to be found!

Pupa zira
(I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to the left)


If you're inspired by the mood board and sketch and want to give Scrap Around The World's July challenge a go, you can find all the details HERE. Have fun!!!   :)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout with so many gorgeous details! thanks for joining in at Scrap Around The World!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soft and pretty page. I love how you have created your flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for playing with my moodboard this month. I love the LO and what a cute picture!! thanks for joining us at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout so soft and fluffy love the flower work on baground paper. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable picture. Love the soft layers! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Around the World.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty page, absolutely delightful layers! Thank you so much for sharing your layout with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page! I love this background!
    thanks for joining us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete