Saturday, September 28, 2013

123 - September

When I saw the challenge at 123 this month I immediately knew exactly which photo I was going to scrap, and how. Last night I had the opportunity to scrap the photo but somewhere along the way I lost the 'how' I was going to scrap it. So frustrating LOL! But I think I like it.

Lali

Isn't it glorious?

I know its late in the month but there's still a couple of days to have a go at this challenge yourself. Your can find all the details HERE. Thanks once again for the fabulous inspiration 123.   :)

4 comments:

  1. :) - happens to me all the time...I start with an idea and in the end the result is totally someting else I planned :). thanks for playing along with us at 123!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you are not alone in losing the 'how' ;) I love how your layout turned out...simply gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us this month over @ 123 :)

    ReplyDelete