Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Black With 2 - September

I am really enjoying the Black With 2 challenges .. I'm enjoying touching base again with a black background. The challenge this month involved a gorgeous bright colour board with lots of flowers as, after all, the first of September is the first day of Spring!

Summer
published in Scrapbooking Memories Vol. 16 No. 11

Colour board

I told you it was gorgeous! Oh and yes I see the irony in that I named my layout "Summer" LOL! The beauty of this particular challenge is you can use as many or as few as the colours as you like. Oh and if you're more of a card maker than a scrapper, Black With 2 runs a card challenge as well. Anyways you can find more details HERE.   :)

PS: I'm loving the new flairs from StudioFourteen40!

8 comments:

  1. wow Alz thats just stunning thanks for playing with us again this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, vibrant layout Alz. Loving your stitching and the clouds too, breaking the lines. The paint splatters and dots are too awesome. Great use of the colour palette. Thanks for joining us at BW2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome page Alison! Love all the hand stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic LO and so much creativity going on. Thanks for playing along with us at BW2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an amazing layout-love the stitching

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is brilliant, I love the stitching! Thanks for playing along with us at black with 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Al I've been having a scout on your blog... your work is simply amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete