Sunday, October 13, 2013

123 - October

The 123 Challenge Blog is seriously one of my favourite challenges each month. I really like that they're telling me what to do because then I don't have to think too much LOL! Talk about lazy huh?! That said, I always find myself tripping over at the 'word' bit.

chori

This month the challenge is to use yellow, the word "heart" and mixed alphas for your journaling/title.


I'm not sure why it is that I stumble when it comes to the word. I see what the Creative Team have done and what other scrappers come up with and I'm like "why didn't I think of that?". Very frustrating LOL. I think the problem mostly stems from my photo(s) not necessarily working with all three challenge requirements. But that's okay LOL because where there's a will, there's a way! However I do have my fingers crossed for something that really resonates with me for November's challenge!

I used lots of super yummy embellishments from D-lish Scraps when creating my layout.


I've used a Flair ButtonPetite Resin RosesFreckled Fawn wood chips, a Pick 'n' Place Bow and a Paper Flower (Azalea). Although not from D-lish Scraps per se, you can find plenty of both Washi Tape and Cotton Twine in the store HERE and HERE.

If you're keen to give the 123 Challenge Blog October challenge a go, you can find all the details HERE. Good luck and have fun!!!   :)

5 comments:

  1. wowee, this page is gorgeous! I love the yellow colour scheme. all those embellishments are so yummy! and I love the stencils and masks you have used <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Alz! Love it! That stenciling is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all that background texture Alz! Thanks for joining in at 123 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous! love the background work and the layering! thanks for playing along with us at 123!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure why you are worried about the word - the way you have used it is perfect (and so is that lovely photo!) You always do a beautiful job and I love seeing your entries. Thanks for playing along again!

    ReplyDelete