Saturday, March 22, 2014

D-lish Scraps - Instalment No. 2 from e2c

I'm back today with my second layout from e2c ..

Love this face

I created this layout with lots of D-lish Scraps embellishments. You can find all the details and read a little more about this layout on the D-lish Scraps blog HERE.

Meanwhile, do you remember yesterday I mentioned I had a plan of attack so to speak for packing for this retreat? I decided to scrap lift myself. I looked through photographs of my layouts on my Mac over the past couple of years and printed the ones that jumped out at me. I paired the printed layouts with photos, grabbed whatever cardstock and/or patterned paper would work and threw it all in a 12x12 zip lock bag with co-ordinating embellishments. I made a note on my printed layout of the mixed media products I needed and packed them separately in zip lock bags of their own for protection. Then whilst at retreat all I had to do was grab one of my kits and the mixed media items I needed, have a look at my printed layout and then go from there. Of all the layouts I created, this particular layout most closely resembles the original layout I scrap lifted ..

Life is good


This layout was also created with lots of  D-lish Scraps embellishments. You can find all the details HERE. Pretty cool huh?! By the way I couldn't share the layout I scrap lifted for my layout Friends (see HERE) as its out for publication. But over the coming days I will endeavour to share the scrap lifted layouts with you so you can see how much or little inspiration I took from them and perhaps have a think about whether you might try doing this yourself.

I'll be back tomorrow with Instalment No. 3.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment