Thursday, May 1, 2014

White With 1 - May

It's May!!!  :O  Ordinarily I'm a glass is more than half full kinda person but the fact that next month takes us into the halfway mark of 2014 is freaking me out a little! It'll be Christmas before we know it!!! Plus I turn 46 in June! When did that happen LOL?!!!  :O

Anyways this month the challenge at White With 1 is to create a layout using gold. I thought this was going to be really tough because I don't see gold as a colour so much with loads of hues and tones. Not so. It was surprisingly easy once I got my head around it and, dare I say it, I'm tempted to work with white and other metallic colours to see what I end up with.

Love

I was a bit taken aback by the products I received from Flourish With A Bling, the sponsor Susan Longman organised for us to work with this month. Not by the products themselves (they are stunning) but more so the colour. For some reason I was thinking glittery, sparkly gold, not antique gold and boy am I glad it was the latter we received!!!

If you'd like to participate in this month's White With 1 challenge (and I hope you do) you can find all the details for our current challenge HERE. I can't wait to see what you create. Enjoy!!!!   :)

PS: Thanks again to our prize sponsors Flourish With A BlingWOWScrapbook Divas and Mystical Scrapbooks.

1 comment:

  1. Your layout looks wonderful.. I love the gold FWAB you have used.. I have already started getting the gold things out of my stash to have a go at this challenge! and dont worry you are not the only person to freak out at how fast the year is going by!

    ReplyDelete