Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hello .. with Charms Creations

I love the handmade embellishments you can buy, in limited releases, from Charm's Creations. The denim and green ones were perfect for this fun photo of my niece and a T Rex dinosaur she stumbled across down the west coast of Victoria.

Hello

Charm's Creations is a very generous sponsor of a number of challenge blogs .. 123Show Us Your StuffScrap The Girls and Scrap The Boys. I love challenges and wherever I can I try to support the sponsors as they're one of the ways those challenge blogs stay alive. Anyways on this layout I've used felt embellishments from two different packs of Charm's Creations embellishments.


I love the way the Geo tags work brilliantly as a contrast for each other, and that my own handmade felt flowers blended in with the Heart. They were the perfect embellishments for this fun layout.

Charm's Creations embellishments can sometimes be hard to get your hands on so make sure you like Charm's Creations on Facebook and select 'get notifications' so that when the limited release products go on sale HERE you don't miss out!!

I'm off to play with some more of Charm's fabulous embellishments. I hope whatever you're doing you're having a lovely Sunday. It's blue skies and sunshine here in Melbourne so I know its going to be a great day.

2 comments: