Sunday, November 9, 2014

Eyre .. with Scrap FX

Here's my third Design Team project for Scrap FX this month ..

Eyre

This layout was shared on the Scrap FX blog as a part of a themed group post. This month the theme was "your style". So, so, so perfect when you have a bunch of newbies to 'settle in'. Me? I got to go to town with mixed media products. Yay!!!!

Because I knew I was going to use a lot of mixed media of course I had to start with a sheet of 1.8mm Chipboard sprayed with gesso. We also weren't required to only use newly released products so I chose to go with a beach theme and used the Beach Grass chipboard which I sprayed white and then painted with Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam. Because I chose a white Glimmer Glam its very subtle and also very hard to photograph and show you the shimmer and shine.

I also sprayed white and then painted with Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam the Arrows Fancy and my title using the Bag of Letters mini (another favourite font you'll be seeing lots of!!). Meanwhile the 2014 Year Pack is proving to be a very popular addition to my Scrap FX stash, having already been used on three different projects!


I love how this layout turned out and look forward to bringing you more Scrap FX inspiration in the months ahead. For loads more inspiration I suggest you have a look see at the Scrap FX blog. Perhaps make yourself a cuppa first though!

2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful!
    I love the grass chippie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the focus effect and the peace this layout generates in me. It is beautiful, Alz.

    ReplyDelete