Saturday, November 15, 2014

Sunkissed cheeks .. with D-lish Scraps

So we're (D-lish Scraps) cyber cropping in The Scrap Suite this weekend and my challenge is a sketch challenge. Here's my sample layout ..

Sunkissed Cheeks

I've used the following D-lish Scraps products on this layout .. a 3.5" Star Paper Doily,  a teal Coloured Paper Doily, vintage pink Journal Its Monochrome Journal Pack, candy pink and white Wildflowers, a Vellum Bag, a light pink Mini Wooden Peg, forget me not Resin Flowers, coral Hand Dyed Muslin, aqua Coloured TulleFlair Buttons from the About a Girl pack, an aqua girl Printed Wooden Button, a hot air balloon Wood Veneer, and an aqua Freckled Fawn Paper Clip.


Oh and a close up the Wood Veneer Hot Air Balloon which I very carefully coloured in with a marker making sure to not go beyond the lines as I didn't want my marker to bleed into the other sections of the balloon.


This month's cyber crop has three other Design Team challenges, as well as the Queen's challenge and, if you have children who like to scrap, a children's challenge as well. We'll also be having some fun and games, possible new releases and maybe even some spots sales over the weekend so why not join us? You can find us on Facebook at The Scrap Suite. I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful.. that is a great sketch too.. love the colors you have used, and love all the layers! It is too hot to do anything much today.. I hope to sit in front of the fan and scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable, Alz. You make such beautiful layouts with so many lovely layers. The colours in this layout are also amazing. Stay cool today, if you are experiencing anything like the heat we are having here...

    ReplyDelete