Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Puppy?? .. with Show Us Your Stuff

Heh friends!

I had a chance to scrap on the weekend. I didn't exactly get a whole lot done but am hoping to finish a layout I started, in the next day or two. Anyways, this month the challenge at Show Us Your Stuff really appealed to me .. mixed media plus a handmade embellishment. This is what I came up with ..

Puppy??

One of the things I really like about the Show Us Your Stuff challenges is the requirement to use a handmade embellishment.


I have used a Charms Creations heart and I stamped and cut out the dog in the bottom right hand corner. A few close ups ..


If you're interested in giving the Show Us Your Stuff September challenge a go, you can find all the details you need HERE. Have fun!

Happy scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment