Saturday, October 14, 2017

Enjoy .. with Kraft+

Heh all!

I'm thrilled to share this layout with you. Thrilled because a few months back I was asked to be a Guest Designer for Kraft+. Doing a happy dance!!! Lol! So anyways, of course I said yes, and then I was sent through the challenge .. "I can see clearly now". This is what I came up with ..

Enjoy

I knew exactly which photo I wanted to scrap .. this one of my niece floating in clear, clear water at the beach. I used clear embossing powder with a cool, very, very old, stamp I haven't used in years; I also used some clear, glass cabochons; I applied clear Glossy Accents to my watercolour feathers; and finally I attached a clear transparency quote to my photo. There is a ton of 'seeing clearly' on my layout and I'm thrilled with how it came together.


Here are a few close ups which might help you to 'see clearly' what I've created ..

Oh I also used a strip of an old, old Hambly Screenprints transparency with a pink grid on it. Yes, I had just a bit of fun digging through my stash to find clear items. Anyways. If you're in the mood, you can find all the details you need for the Kraft+ challenge HERE.

Happy scrapping!

PS: Thanks for asking me to be a Guest Designer Kraft+ ..

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous take on the challenge this month, well done on being a guest for Kraft+!!

    ReplyDelete