Thursday, May 3, 2018

I photograph .. with Scrap Matrix

Morning peeps!!!

So a wee while I shared that I had joined the Scrap Matrix design team. Well I've been somewhat negligent in sharing my first project with you. Only because I've been creating other projects. But yeah. Slack huh?!

Anyways, Scrap Matrix runs a monthly challenge from the 15th of each month, to the 14th of the following month. The current challenge is to create a Monochromatic project using a line from a Tic Tac Toe board. This is what I created ..

I photograph

I chose the far right line .. Pretty Patterned Paper, Lace, Paper Flower and my colour, obviously, yellow ..


This is, I think, my favourite part of my layout (excluding of course the photo and the memory lol) ..



You can find more close up photos of my layout, and step by step instructions of how I made my background on the Scrap Matrix blogHERE.

For more inspiration from the entire Scrap Matrix Design Team, and instructions on how to enter, see HERE.

You have until midnight on the 14th so you'd best get creating!!!

Have fun.

Alz
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment