Saturday, March 11, 2017

Leave her wild .. with More Than Words

I've just recently taken my pity party for one to Facebook and have received the most wonderful outpouring of support and encouragement. Amongst it all a friend (heh Gnomes) challenged me to scrap a page by Friday night (last night). I only had Friday to actually do it which might seem a lot of time to some, but I am among the world's worst procrastinators and fiddlers. Seriously. So on Friday when I woke, it was with purpose and, because I'd dreamed it, a layout in mind.

Leave her wild

I used this month's challenge at More Than Words when creating my layout.


This was one of those challenges that I just knew I would be scrapping this month. Beautiful + scrapping = my niece Mia. Plus I have a surplus of butterfly products so that would take care of itself.  

Some close ups of my layout ..


I don't know what it is about this layout, or more particularly creating it, but I feel like I'm finding my way back home. I wonder if its because I've scrapped a photo of my niece who I find extremely inspiring or whether its that I haven't scrapped my dogs? Maybe my next challenge should be to scrap my dogs in this style? Anyways whatever lol!

You can find details of this month's More Than Words main challenge HERE.

Happy scrapping peeps!

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is awesome Alz! Fab photo and stunning background! It's so great you could join us at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow. You obviously work really well under pressure! LOVE absolutely everything about this. A perfect layout to showcase such a great photo. Thanks so much for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful is the right word for this layout! the colors are gorgeous!!! Thank you for joining us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh this is so pretty! So much tenderness and love in every detail !
    Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing background! So many gorgeous details on this layout! Thank you for joining at More than words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome page! I have yet to scrap my dogs. I have a one year pup now but had to beautiful black labs that I lost last year. Don't know if I am ready! Well done! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page.Thank you for joining us at "More than words" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, beautiful layout!!! Love it! Thanks a lot for playing along with us at More Than Words! Hugs)

    ReplyDelete