Sunday, November 5, 2017

Sit .. with Scrap Our Stash

Morning scrappy peeps!

So I've been scrapping again. I started playing with this background a few days ago but it wasn't really going anywhere. Then November first arrived and with it, a host of new challenges. First off the cab for me was to finish this background with the Scrap Our Stash Tic Tac Toe challenge.

Sit

I chose the vertical strip on the right ..


I already had lots of the colour brown covered with my background. I punched my ovals out of scrap watercolour paper I had done some plain colour washes on, and then pierced them around the edge. I used scraps of burlap (or as us Aussies call it, hessian) I had hanging around, as well as a Charms Creations hessian heart. Some close ups ..


I so enjoy the versatility of the Scrap Our Stash Tic Tac Toe challenges. Mid month they have another challenge, a sketch with a word, such as 'stencil', and you need to use a product starting with the alpha of each letter in the word. For example .. Sewing .. Template .. Embossing powder .. etc. Lots of fun.

Anyways, if you fancy giving the Scrap Our Stash current Tic Tac Toe challenge a go, you can find all the details you need HERE.

Happy scrapping!

Alz
:)

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous LO. Love the details and stash use. Really cute. Thanks for your entry in our Scrap Our Stash Challenge. Happy scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love! What a great job you have done with your background and the rest of the LO! Many thanks for playing with us at Scrap our Stash <3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!This is fantastic!I love every detail of this layout!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the camo look of your page, and the pops of red are fab :) Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background and all the different textures. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete