Saturday, December 16, 2017

Koolest Kids .. with Scrap Matrix

Heh peeps!

I'm so excited to share that a little while ago Vicki at Scrap Matrix asked me to do a guest DT stint for the shop when the monthly challenge would be running. For something different (I love different), the challenge runs from the middle of the month; you can find all the current challenge details HERE. Anyways the current challenge is to feature PaperArtsy products.

Koolest Kids

I've had a heap of fun playing with some JOFY (Jo Firth-Young) and EDY (Darcy) stamp sets. The Darcy butterfly is my new favourite and I will admit, just this once lol, that I've got a serious scrappy girl crush happening on Jo Firth-Young. Her stuff is amazing. Always has been. Love, love love.

Here's a few close ups of my layout. Did I say "a few"? My bad ..


How seriously fabulous is this Darcy butterfly??? I mean seriously?!


I tried something different .. a mini tutorial on stamping with masks .. which I've shared on the Scrap Matrix blog. You can find a link to my post right about HERE.

I'll be back down the track to share another special project I've done for Scrap Matrix and in the meantime encourage you to check out this fabulous store and all its yummy, yummy, yummy mixed media goodness.

Happy scrapping!

:)
Save

No comments:

Post a Comment