Monday, February 5, 2018

Winter Road Trip .. with Scrap Matrix

Morning peeps!

Its Monday morning in Melbourne and we are enjoying the most spectacular weather .. balmy, blue sky, light breeze, the sun shining days. I feel like I'm on holidays, despite being at home. Oh for a hammock and a beach right at my front door. lol.

Talking about holidays (lol .. a terrible segway I know), have you seen the current challenge at Scrap Matrix? I'm terribly late with blogging my layout but well you know how it is sometimes when life gets in the way, or you spend too much time swaying in a hammock whilst daydreaming of cocktail waiters plying you with .. see? There I go again, getting all distracted, and I don't even have a hammock!

Winter Road Trip

I blame the Scrap Matrix moodboard ..


.. every time I see it, my mind wanders! Can you blame me???

Even though the mood board is all about summer holidays, this photo of my niece and her gorgeous boy reminds me of summer, perhaps because she epitomises what it is to be a well educated, well travelled, Levy loving, mermaid aspiring, beach bum? But nay, she was on a winter road trip. Nonetheless, it suited the mood board to a tee!

A few close ups .. 


You can find lots of information about my creative process for this layout over on the Scrap Matrix blog HERE, and all the information about the challenge and lots of DT inspiration HERE.

You have until the 14th of this month (February) to get your challenge done and uploaded to the Facebook sharing page HERE.

Happy scrapping peeps. I'm off to my hammock, at the beach, cocktail in hand, in my mind, of course ..

Cheers.
Alz
:)
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment